Cate putin din fiecare gand ce curge ca nisipul prin clepsidra...

Because I can’t stop thinking that there is more than this to life… There is more than what the eye can see… there is something hiding beneath this shield…this mask…

miercuri, 17 decembrie 2008

The scent of life...



Your skin so pale ,your eyes so black, your heart beats inside of you so fast it drives me mad.
I see your eyes glowing in the dark , staring at me...
I get closer and closer to you ...I am not afraid...
-"Ooh your scent it's killing me ... ripping me apart...it's the smell of your skin... of your blood flowing through every little vein underneath it...taking me away with every breath...
Your scent it's like adrenaline to me ...
-" I could stay like this forever..."
-"Forever is a very long time" -
Forever is what I dream about...

Niciun comentariu: