Cate putin din fiecare gand ce curge ca nisipul prin clepsidra...

Because I can’t stop thinking that there is more than this to life… There is more than what the eye can see… there is something hiding beneath this shield…this mask…

vineri, 5 septembrie 2008



When I sit and stare at you my heart fills with happiness....

As I sit and remember all the times I was with you my heart bursts with joy....

As I sit and picture your face in my mind .. my heart stands still.... and tries to catch every glimpse of your face to seal it deep inside.

Try and remember my heartbeat cause it beats to the rithm of your breath... it beats for you and thru you...

But now you're gone...

And i feel like i could hate you forever...But I don't...

I can't ...I must not... Because I know it will eat me inside out and then I will lose that small bit of me that still trusts in people.


Goodnight... Goodbye... Farewell...

Niciun comentariu: